News: The Talent Games gets featured in the Singapore HR Tech Market Map 2021
Written By Daniyal Wali
The 2021 version of the Singapore HR Tech Market Map has finally been unveiled. And The Talent Games is elated to be featured in the Talent Acquisition category for the second time in a row, see under the ‘screening assessments’ section.
Indubitably, this COVID-19 outbreak has accelerated the demand for HR technologies, as enterprises scramble to find digital technologies to support their HR functions while working remotely.
Both Adrian Tan (renowned HRTech subject matter expert and Future of Work strategist at Institute for Human Resources Professionals (IHRP) and hrtech.sg (a Singapore headquartered HRTech Market Development & Analyst firm) have been collaborating on the Singapore HR Tech Market Map, now for the third year in a row. Not a surprise that these maps were widely acclaimed for their comprehensive coverage of the categories and players.
The Singapore HR Tech Market Map 2021 is also a comprehensive and collaborative research product of the two.
This year, the map aims to help the entire ecosystem, and assist HR professionals by providing comprehensive information about all the vendors and products at the click of a button.
The 2021 market map has categorized the service providers across EIGHT major Talent segments and various sub-categories:
- Human Resource Management Systems (Enterprise; SMEs)
- Talent Analytics (Organizational Network Analysis; People Data Platform)
- Talent Acquisition (Applicant Tracking System; Sourcing – Job boards & Talent Marketplace, Diversity & Inclusion, Referrals; Tech Hiring, Non-PMET; Screening – Assessments, Video Interviews, Background Checks)
- Talent Development (Learning Management Systems; Coaching & Mentoring; Competency Management; Tech Skilling)
- Talent Engagement (Onboarding; Performance Management Systems; Health & Wellness; Employee Communication)
- Talent Operations (Automation; Travel & Expense Management, Workforce Management)
- Talent Planning
- Talent Rewards (Benefits, Earned Wage Access, Compensation Management)
The Talent Games would like to extend a thank you to Adrian Tan and hrtech.sg for giving us the opportunity to feature alongside 160+ best-in-class local and overseas HR Tech service providers fiercely competing to grab a place in the Singapore HR Tech marketplace.
About Adrian Tan:
Adrian Tan is one of the leading HR Tech influencers and journalists in Singapore. He has been in the HR space since 2004 and is currently helping organizations digitize their employee HR experience. Adrian covers topics like HR Technology, Future of Work, Future of HR, Entrepreneurship and more. He has also won two HR Vendors of the Year Award and is a recipient of the prestigious Singapore Human Resource Institute (SHRI) HR Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2013.
hrtech.sg, founded by Sriram Iyer, is a Singapore-headquartered HRTech Market Development & Analyst firm, helping companies identify the best-fit technology solutions for their Business & HR challenges. hrtech.sg also hosts Singapore’s first, exclusive and curated HRTech Marketplace, with over 120 HR Technology solution providers. As a leading consulting firm, they share HR Tech trends and insights, and organize events including their flagship event “Demo Hour” where HR Tech companies showcase their product demo.